1. After starting the platform, the device overview opens automatically. Select “Create a device” here:
2. The new device must be named in the next step. First name the type (1), then the device itself (2) and then continue (3).
3. In the next step, meta data for the device can be maintained. It is optional. Continue with “Next”:
4. In the following security settings, the default settings can be accepted and continued with “Next”:
5. In the last step, the data are summarized and the device can be created with “Finish”:
6. The created device is displayed with its access data for MQTT. These are important for the following MQTT client configuration. Here you can find the organization ID (1), the assigned type name (2), the device ID (3) and the authentication token (4):